Cellulaze in Los Angeles
Cellulaze in Los Angeles is a minimally invasive cellulite reduction treatment that uses laser energy to break down tissue fibers and restore smoothness to the skin. It is ideal for achieving a long-term reduction in cellulite in the legs, arms and other areas of the body.
What is Cellulaze?
Cellulaze is an innovative new procedure that is revolutionizing the way cellulite is treated in Los Angeles.
If you experience cellulite issues, you are not alone. More than 80% of women have unwanted cellulite that they would like to get rid of once and for all. Unfortunately, cellulite is a peculiar cosmetic issue that can’t be treated with traditional body sculpting procedures such as liposuction. It’s not a fat-related problem; it’s actually caused by structural issues beneath the skins surface. As a result, cellulite has posed a particular challenge to medical professionals offering cosmetic services.
For years, numerous cellulite treatments have been introduced to the market. Some of these have been minimally invasive “quick fixes,” while others are more extensive surgical procedures. However, none of these treatments have delivered the high quality, long lasting results patients desire – until now.
How does Cellulaze work?
Cellulaze is a minimally invasive, nonsurgical procedure available in LA that is done in one session and takes approximately 2-3 hours according to these simple steps:
- Tiny incisions the size of a pen tip are made in the treatment area
- Dr. Berger applies local anesthesia to the area to minimize discomfort
- A small tube called a cannula containing a special laser fiber is inserted into the incision site
- Dr. Berger will guide the laser-containing cannula in order to level out bumps of fat and release the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin to cause the dimpled appearance known as cellulite, which will also thicken and tighten the skin
- Collagen production is stimulated by the laser treatment, giving your skin a smoother texture and more depth which will further reduce the appearance of cellulite
There is minimal downtime associated with this procedure, and you should be able to resume regular activities within a few days. Cellulaze is a one-time treatment that stimulates collagen growth at the cellular level. In doing so, this cellulite treatment works with your body to produce increasingly noticeable results over the course of one or more months. Optimal results are often achieved within three months, but may continue to improve even after that, helping ensure your skin stays smooth and attractive for years to come.
Love Dr. Berger and his staff. His staff is efficient and professional. Dr. Berger is a knowledgeable leader in the field of cosmetic surgery. Thank you for all the great work you do, keeping us young at heart, soul, and mind! Best doctor turning back the hands of time.
They are very professional, patient and nice. They tell you exactly what to expect during and after the procedure. Also, remind you of the after care at home. I love the attitude of Dr. Berger and the whole staff. The place is super clean and conveniently located.
There are several important benefits that make Cellulaze a more effective option than other cellulite treatments in Los Angeles:
- Safest, most advanced cellulite treatment available
- Minimally invasive treatment option
- One time Treatment results in smoother, thicker, tighter skin that reduces the dimpled appearance of cellulite
- No need for multiple sessions that cost you time and money
- Multiple areas can be treated in one session
- More cost-effective than many other cellulite treatment options
- No general anesthesia required
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Short recovery and minimal downtime
- Results are seen in a few months, with more pronounced long term results becoming visible after several additional months and lasting several years
With over 25 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Berger has geared his practice towards the soothing and therapeutic side of cosmetic medicine. By specializing in anti-aging treatment along with cosmetic enhancement, his goal is to help each patient live a long, healthy, and beautiful life. Call us, or complete the form on this page.