Whether you want to manage diabetes, lose weight, improve digestion, increase your heart health, boost your energy level, or simply improve your overall well-being, Dr. Berger will work together with you to create a personalized plan for losing weight, getting fit and eating better. By indicating how quickly a given food triggers a rise in blood sugar, Dr. Berger’s medically supervised Nutrition and Weight Loss Plan works for everyone, from diabetics and individuals who want to lose weight, to people who simply want to remain healthy. Our plan helps you to choose the right foods that can help you meet your dietary and health goals so you can lose weight and keep it off.
Customized Plan - Ongoing Support
Dr. Berger, and our team of medical professionals, can customize a program that works for your lifestyle. All of our lifestyle management programs in LA are tailored for each patient’s specific needs. We will counsel and support you throughout your journey to improve your general health and attain an appropriate body fat percentage for a slimmer, more energetic and healthier you. Learn more about:
Love Dr. Berger and his staff. His staff is efficient and professional. Dr. Berger is a knowledgeable leader in the field of cosmetic surgery. Thank you for all the great work you do, keeping us young at heart, soul, and mind! Best doctor turning back the hands of time.
They are very professional, patient and nice. They tell you exactly what to expect during and after the procedure. Also, remind you of the after care at home. I love the attitude of Dr. Berger and the whole staff. The place is super clean and conveniently located.
Lifestyle management in LA does not have to be stressful. Our holistic approach to optimal health includes individual counseling and support, a thorough, on-going analysis of your progress, and a custom food and exercise plan to ensure ongoing progress. We’ll customize a unique medically supervised weight loss program to help you reach your goals.
- Stress Management – Pressures from work, family, and health issues can be demanding on our minds and bodies. Our adrenal glands, which normally supply energy boosting hormones, often become weak from stress, leaving us fatigued and sluggish. Dr. Berger’s regulated doses of cortisol and DHEA have proven effective in counteracting these symptoms.
- Brain Balance & Mental Clarity – Unexplained mood changes, weight gain, fatigue, cognitive or memory impairment, insomnia, or sexual dysfunction are common symptoms of imbalanced brain chemistry.
- Fitness & Exercise – Improving your fitness level is one of the best things you can do for your health. Whether you prefer yoga or a boot camp approach to fitness, our team of trainers, bio-mental and exercise physiologists can design a time-efficient exercise program that will meet your personal needs and fit into your daily schedule. Using exercise and strength programs, we show you how to counter the changes in body composition, commonly observed with aging, to enable you to maintain your vitality and stamina.
- Diet & Nutrition – Good nutrition increases your ability to stay healthy and feel youthful. Helping you to develop good eating habits is a crucial part of our anti-aging program. First, we determine your body’s deficiencies and excesses through thorough tests which include metabolic screening, cholesterol measurement, digestive system analysis, nutritional profiling, lipid and omega-3 profiling, and measures of body fat and lean body mass. Based on our findings, we will tailor a program that is suitable to your specific needs and goals.
- Sleep – Healthy habits will help you to sleep at night. Before you fill that prescription, look at your habits and your environment. While sleep aids typically work short term, insomnia is often symptomatic of a larger lifestyle problem. Focusing on improved, healthy daytime habits can help you sleep at night.
- Moderate aerobic exercise to reduce anxiety
- Reducing caffeine intake
- Avoiding large meals right before bedtime
- Consultation with Dr. Berger to evaluate your concerns
- Personalized treatment plan from Dr. Berger
We help you pinpoint your sleep problems and show you how to get the restful sleep you need for better health.