Our priority is the health and safety of our patients and our dedicated staff. To that end, we are proud to announce we are a “COVID-Protected Facility” with numerous protocols and safety measures in place for everyone’s safety.
Covid Safety Measures Protocol
Please read below, as you will find important information pertaining to all future appointments. As a COVID Protected Facility, Rejuvalife will be strictly enforcing the following for everyone’s safety.
COVID Safety Measures Appointment Policy and Protocol
- We offer telehealth and In Person appointments. All in office appointments will require proof of vaccination card or digital. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call the office to reserve your time so we can accommodate your visit in a safe manner.
- Patients can still schedule telehealth consultations - We encourage you to call our office if you have any questions or concerns.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask and all our staff will be fully equipped with the appropriate protective gear.
- COVID -19 patient screening will be performed (vaccine card check temperature check, questionnaire) upon arrival to our office.
- Prior to all surgeries, patients will require a COVID -19 active infection test report from a test that was done within 2-3 days of their scheduled surgical procedure.
- We’re limiting the number of patients in our office in order to maintain appropriate social distance. Our medical office Reception room will remain CLOSED to more than two patients at a time; you are required to show proof of vaccination and you will be escorted directly to a treatment room.
- In office visits will be ONLY for in-office treatments, procedures, necessary exams, pre-op visits, and post-op initial follow up visits.
- For mandatory in-person follow-ups and for all treatments/procedures ONLY the PATIENT will be allowed in the room with Dr. Berger and his assistant unless they also provide proof of vaccination.
- Family members or friends will not be allowed in the reception area unless they also provide proof of vaccination.
- Please arrive on time. If arriving earlier to your appointment you will NEED to call the office first, otherwise if there are other patients, you may have to wait until your appointment time.
- Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to bring any pets with you. If you are unable to come in for your appointment, please let us know at least 2 full business days prior in order to avoid cancellation fees.
- Rejuvalife will be enforcing a contactless checkout for all patients. We will require a card on file in order to schedule all appointments. This will be the same card used for checkout.
- Rejuvalife Vitality Institute and Dr. Andre Berger will continue to remain complaint with state and local orders and will adhere to the safety guidelines provided by the CDC.
- We’ll continue to sanitize our office regularly throughout the day including disinfecting all surfaces, equipment, and seating areas before and after each patient…and more.
- We are committed to continue offering you our services in an efficient and safe way, so please FOLLOW these guidelines.
Please do not come to your appointment if you do not have proof of vaccination or anyone you have been in contact with has the following:
- Feeling feverish or have a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills or repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain/body aches
- Excessive fatigue
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Loss of taste or smell
We understand that these new guidelines may feel like an inconvenience to adjust to, but we want to remind you they exist for your safety. We are extremely excited to welcome you back! Once more, we cannot express how thankful we are to have you as part of our Rejuvalife Family. It is our goal to maintain your safety as we welcome you back and help you feel and look your very best.
Thank you and we can’t wait to see you!
The Rejuvalife Team
With over 25 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Berger has geared his practice towards the soothing and therapeutic side of cosmetic medicine. By specializing in anti-aging treatment along with cosmetic enhancement, his goal is to help each patient live a long, healthy, and beautiful life. Call us at 310-957-5612, or complete the form on this page.